Congratulations to our AR Millionaires who received their beautiful trophies at the Flax Cafe, Upperlands during half term!
Scroll down for Newsletter sign-up.
Welcome to the Ampertaine Primary School website. Whoever you are, we hope that you will enjoy your visit and find our pages interesting and useful.
Our small rural school has one hundred and twenty six 5-11 year-old girls and boys whose experiences are designed by 5 teachers, 3 classroom assistants and 2 administrative staff.
We welcome everyone to our school and do all in our power to ensure that children's time with us is safe, enjoyable and fruitful.
Parents, children, residents and business folk rely on us to provide the future drivers of our community... hopefully, your visit will give you some idea of how the ambition, confidence, reliability, integrity and spirit of our youngsters are nurtured and guided.
P5-7 Village Clean Up was another great success.. lots of helpers and plenty of rubbish bags filled up
We are very proud of our dedicated children who worked on through their 'Mathletics' over the summer period. They were presented with their certificates and a prize for their hard work....
WELL DONE ACHIEVERS!!
There were four children who achieved their GOLD certificates over the holidays...our first of many, we hope, in Ampertaine.
Special certificates and prizes given to these four:
Gardening Club Progress!
The boys and girls have done a great job clearing all the beds and we have planted our first seeds. Looking forward to a bumper crop of carrots and turnips next year.
This link has been requested by NEELB Child Protection Officers
20th Jan 2015 ( See Newlsetter 14/15 #40)
Latest School Events 2017 - 2018 Events
- Breakfast Club Daily from 8.10 am Playground supervision available from 8.40 am24Sep2017
- Breakfast Club Daily from 8.10 am Playground supervision available from 8.40 am01Oct2017
- Attendance Reminder: children are required to be in school on ALL designated days.02Oct2017
- Breakfast Club Daily from 8.10 am Playground supervision available from 8.40 am08Oct2017
- Breakfast Club Daily from 8.10 am Playground supervision available from 8.40 am15Oct2017
You can click on this CEOP logo to report on-line abuse to police.