Ampertaine Primary School PTA: HOME
In 2017 we are delighted to be forming our school's first ever PTA!
Over the years we have ALWAYS been able to count on the fullest possible support of our parents but now the time is right to formally set up our own PTA.
This is due to several factors:
- We now have an extensive list of parents who have committed to forming and maintaining a productive PTA.
- We have joined PTA UK who will support us in our work.
- Financial circumstances in educational are in critical decline.
- At school we definitely need to share workload at a time when so much is being demanded of Governors and staff.
- With the future of smaller schools under the microscope as never before, we need to cement our community and parental links.