nspcc PANTS Policy
The NSPCC have developed a series of materials to support their PANTS policy for children.
These materials will be used regularly at Ampertaine to help your children to develop strategies for keeping safe.
While these strategies are aimed at our young children, they have important life-long relevance for all of us.
PANTS stands for...
• Privates are private
• Always remember your body belongs
• No means no
• Talk about secrets that upset you
• Speak up, someone can help
@ Ampertaine we will...
deal with FOUR main issues:
• “appropriate” and “inappropriate”
• every child’s right to say no to things
that make them feel upset or
• naming parts of the body
• who your child can turn to if they
ever feel upset or worried.