- Early December: Virtual Open Day at Ampertaine.
- Thursday 7th January 2021
School application procedure opens online
- Friday 29th January 2021- Last day for online forms with first preference by 12 noon.
- Friday 5th February 2021 – Last day for paper based forms.
Birth certificate brought to first preference school by 12 noon if not already done so.
- Wednesday 28th April 2021
Parents advised of placing by school
We at Ampertaine will do everything we can to ensure a place for your child at Ampertaine Primary School next September. Should we be oversubscribed, however, the following Admissions Criteria will be applied by the school’s Governors so that places are allocated in a fair and transparent way.
Preference will be given to children who:
- Have attained compulsory school age.
- Have brothers or sisters (half-brothers/sisters, foster brothers/sisters) permanently enrolled in the school.
- Have Ampertaine Primary School as their closest controlled primary school as measured by the shortest driving distance on public roadways.
- Live closest to the school as measured by the shortest driving distance on public roadways.
VIRTUAL OPEN DAY
If you wish to visit our school please make an appointment by calling 028 796 43741 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always do our best to accommodate you.
Media timings. Feel free to scroll to a certain point in our file.
Start - Tour of Ampertaine PreCovid
4:44 - Mrs Logan on life in Primary 1
7:50 - Slideshow with examples of activities at Ampertaine
10:17 - Mr Dillon talks through some helpful information
Virtual Open Enrolment:
New P1 Pupils: September 2021
Places in Primary 1 classes in Northern Ireland must be allocated in a fair and open way. The "Open Enrolment" procedure makes sure that this happens .The process for allocating places for 2021 P1 pupils has already started.
The important dates are set out for you on this page.
If you require any information, advice or help when completing your forms, please contact Mr. Dillon here at school.